Save the date! The 4th Annual NJ Makers Day is scheduled for March 9-10 at participating locations throughout New Jersey.
New Jersey Makers Day is a statewide celebration of making and maker culture that takes place every March in the Garden State. Our primary goal is to enhance community engagement and facilitate connections among New Jersey residents by exploring new
Events will be taking place on Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 10, 2018 at locations across New Jersey. Please check back in early December 2017 for an interactive map and complete list of locations.
New Jersey Makers Day helps individuals and organizations (schools, colleges, libraries, museums and commercial makerspaces) by coordinating free hands-on learning experiences at hundreds of locations throughout the state. These events take place each year on a designated weekend in March.
- NJ Makers Day to Partner with Girls Who Code for 2018! December 5, 2017
- NJ Makers Day Partners With Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ For 2nd Year in Row! December 1, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: NJ State Library Pledges Inventor Level Support for New Jersey Makers Day November 19, 2017
- 2018 Scratch Challenge November 18, 2017
- Dates Announced for 4th Annual New Jersey Makers Day August 22, 2017