Last year more than 300 locations throughout the state participated in providing unique, hands-on making and learning events. New Jersey Makers Day attracted more than 100,000 residents statewide! We hope you will once again join us in our mission to provide these opportunities to New Jersey residents of all ages in communities across our state.
New Jersey Makers Day is a statewide celebration of making and maker culture that takes place every March in the Garden State. Our primary goal is to enhance community engagement and facilitate connections among New Jersey residents by exploring new
Events will be taking place on Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23, 2019 at locations across New Jersey. Please check back in early December 2017 for an interactive map and complete list of locations.
New Jersey Makers Day helps individuals and organizations (schools, colleges, libraries, museums and commercial makerspaces) by coordinating free hands-on learning experiences at hundreds of locations throughout the state. These events take place each year on a designated weekend in March.
- Buildtak 3D Design Challenge 2019 December 5, 2018
- Girls Who Code Clubs in New Jersey Partners with New Jersey Makers Day December 2, 2018
- 2019 Scratch Challenge October 14, 2018
- Site Registration Now Open for 5th Annual New Jersey Makers Day September 24, 2018
- Behind the Scenes : Bridgeton Library Photo Booth Build for NJMD 2018 June 27, 2018