NJ Makers Day is a celebration of maker culture across New Jersey. This all-ages event connect individuals with libraries, schools, businesses, and independent makerspaces that support making, tinkering, crafting, manufacturing, and STEM-based learning.
The third annual NJ Makers Day is March 24-25, 2017.
This press kit is intended for use by libraries and other official sites hosting NJ Makers Day events. In this Press Kit, you will find promotional and communication materials to assist you in preparing to engage your communities effectively throughout the year. Additional resources can be found throughout this website, including the FAQ, Resources, and Contact sections.
Statewide Highlights from 2016
- Over 40,000 individual attendees statewide!
- 262 participating sites, including libraries, museuems, schools, commercial makerspaces, and AC Moore stores
- Spread across all 21 counties of New Jersey
- Sponsors and partners included LibraryLinkNJ, PSE&G, NJIT, the New Jersey Library Association, ManufactureNJ, AC Moore, 5eTek, Buildtak, and Birdbrain Technologies among others
- Activities included displays, live-feed demonstrations, hands-on programming and more
- Sample Press Release
- Sample Sponsorship Letter
- Sample Legislator Invitation
- Promotion Checklist
- Fundraising Toolkit
- Official NJMD Poster (11"x17")
- Official NJMD Postcard (4"x6")
- Customizable Poster for NJMD Sites
- Bookmarks (2"x8")
- Site Badge
- Button Templates (various sizes)
- Logo .STL File (for 3D printing)
- Profile Picture
- Facebook Cover Photos
- More sample images available from our Flickr page
|Full Color Logo (jpg)||Full Color Logo (png)||Black Logo (jpg)||Black Logo (png)|
|Full Color Logo w/ URL (jpg)||Full Color Logo w/ URL (png)|
|Full Color Robot (jpg)||Full Color Robot (png)||Black Robot (jpg)||Black Robot (png)|
Logo and print material design by New Jersey's Blue Tomato Graphics
Fonts and Colors used in Official NJ Makers Day Logo
- Colors (CMYK values -- not Pantone)
- Teal (80/10/45/0)
- Orange (0/80/95/0)