UPDATE : The application period for 2018 NJ Makers Day Mini Grants is now closed.
We will be reviewing applications over the next few weeks and announcing our grant winners early in the new year (2018)!
The mission of New Jersey Makers Day A NJ Nonprofit Corporation, a 501(c)3 organization and registered New Jersey Charity, is to enhance community engagement and facilitate connections among New Jersey residents by exploring new and interesting opportunities for community-wide education, entrepreneurship and hands-on learning experiences. As a component of this initiative, we are excited to announce the availability of New Jersey Makers Day grants for registered New Jersey Makers Day sites.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for funds for any registered New Jersey Makers Day site, whether it’s your organization’s first year participating or your fourth. Awarded funds can be utilized for materials, speakers/trainers or professional development. Proposals that focus on community partnerships and increased capacity for future programming, as well as those that increase the geographic and diversity of New Jersey Makers Day sites, will receive priority. We encourage applicants to be creative and keep in mind the mission of New Jersey Makers Day.
- Completed applications must be received by 5:00 PM on December 1, 2017.
- Only those representing locations officially registered with New Jersey Makers Day by the deadline are eligible to apply.
- Grants are awarded to the represented organization, not an individual.
- Grant recipients commit to promoting New Jersey Makers Day on their website and social media, including display of the New Jersey Makers Day logo.
- Grants will range from $50 to $500. The New Jersey Makers Day Board of Trustees will award grants at its discretion.
Required Application Components
- Application Cover Page: Applications that do not include a signed Application Cover Page will not be able to be considered.
- Application Framework: The New Jersey Makers Day Application Framework must be completed fully.
Application Download and Submission
- Full Application (Instructions, Cover Page and Framework) is available for download here. The file format is a fillable PDF. Please complete the application electronically, taking care to complete each field.
- Signature: You must sign the cover page prior to submitting the application. You can sign digitally within the Adobe Acrobat PDF, or you can print the PDF, sign, and scan.
- Submission Instructions: Save the completed PDF with your last name in the file name, and submit to Doug Baldwin, President of New Jersey Makers Day A NJ Nonprofit Corporation at email@example.com. Only complete applications will be considered.