Through this sweepstakes, one NJMD network organization will be awarded a $1,000 credit to incubate or support a makerspace program at your location! For this initiative, we are excited to be partnering with sponsor Baker & Taylor! The winning organization will receive a $1,000 credit to apply to Baker & Taylor’s catalog of makerspace products.
Sweepstakes entries will be accepted through March 22, 2021! Full details are below. This year’s NJMD events, locally and through the statewide NJMD Live!, are scheduled for March 19 & 20, 2021.
Register for free today for a spot in the NJMD Network!
The NJMD Incubator Sweepstakes form can be found here.
How to Earn Entries
Each activity is assigned a point value, and NJMD organizations with the top total point values will be placed into a random drawing for the final sweepstakes prize. The Incubator Sweepstakes prize winner will be notified via email by early April.
- Attend NJMD virtual networking meetings
- Create a promotional video for your event
- Interact on social media
- Submit a video to the NJMD STEM Showcase
Sweepstakes Rules and Conditions
- Entries will only be accepted by representatives of registered organizations within the NJMD network
- There is no limit on the number of entries you may submit
- You can select multiple activities on a single entry if you choose, or complete a different entry for each activity
- You can complete multiple entries if you repeat activities
- More than one individual may submit entries on behalf of the organization
- Final sweepstakes prize will be awarded to the organization of the winner selected, not the individual representing that organization.
Here is more from our incubator sweepstakes sponsor:
Support your community’s desire to explore, tinker and create with a wide range of materials! Organized by key categories, and representing those materials typical of many makerspaces, Baker & Taylor offers a wealth of materials that promote problem solving, play and imagination. Products include LEGO®, robotics, drones, sewing machines, 3D pens and printers, solar kits, and much more!
Utilize makerspace.baker–taylor.com to browse through the list of Makerspace Products, build your cart, and then order directly through Title Source 360 where you will see product data and inventory. It’s as simple as ordering a book from Baker & Taylor; now you can build your community’s DIY fablab with just a few clicks!
For more information about specific B&T products, please reach out to email@example.com. Questions about the sweepstakes and New Jersey Makers Day can be sent to NJMD Vice President, Doug Baldwin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.