The mission of New Jersey Makers Day A NJ Nonprofit Corporation, a 501(c)3 organization and registered New Jersey Charity, is to inspire and activate libraries to showcase and highlight STEM and maker culture, enhancing life-long learning.
As a component of this initiative, we are excited to announce the availability of New Jersey Makers Day grants for participating New Jersey Makers Day organizations.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for funds for any registered New Jersey Makers Day site. Awarded funds can be utilized for materials, speakers/trainers or professional development.
Proposals that focus on community partnerships and increased capacity for future programming, as well as those that increase the geographic and diversity of New Jersey Makers Day sites, will receive priority. We encourage applicants to be creative and keep in mind the mission of New Jersey Makers Day.
- Applications will open on Monday, September 19, 2022
- Completed applications must be received by 5:00 PM on December 9, 2022.
- Organizations applying for grant funding must have registered officially as a New Jersey Makers Day site prior to submitting a grant application
- Only applications received that have all three parts completed will be considered.
- Mini-Grants are awarded to the represented organization, not an individual.
- Mini-Grant recipients commit to promoting New Jersey Makers Day on their website and social media, as well as adhering to the New Jersey Makers Day Branding and Acknowledgment Guidelines, including the use of the New Jersey Makers Day official name, official logo, and official colors in all print and digital promotion.
- Mini-Grant amounts awarded will not exceed $500. The New Jersey Makers Day Board of Trustees will award grants at its discretion.
For questions or concerns, contact Emily Witkowski, Site Support Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org